BY USING THE the STORE PROPERTIES, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU ARE USING THE RH ONLINE PROPERTIES ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER ORGANIZATION, THEN YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AND SUCH ORGANIZATION, AND YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ORGANIZATION TO THIS AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS A MANDATORY ARBITRATION PROVISION THAT, AS FURTHER SET FORTH IN SECTION 18 BELOW, REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR ANY OTHER COURT PROCEEDINGS, OR CLASS ACTIONS OF ANY KIND.
1. Changes. We may change this Agreement by notifying you of such changes by any reasonable means, including by posting a revised Agreement through the the STORE Properties. Any such changes will become effective on the "Last Updated" date indicated above and such changes will not apply to any dispute between you and us arising prior to such date on which the revised Agreement incorporating such changes became effective, or otherwise notified you of such changes. Your use of the the STORE Properties following any changes to this Agreement will constitute your acceptance of such changes. The "Last Updated" legend above indicates when this Agreement was last changed. We may, at any time and without liability, modify or discontinue all or part of the the STORE Properties (including access via any third-party links); charge, modify or waive any fees required to use the the STORE e Properties; or offer opportunities to some or all users.
(a) in Section 15 below, the disclaimer of liability for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive damages of any kind (for example, to the extent unenforceable under the New Jersey Punitive Damages Act, New Jersey Products Liability Act, New Jersey Uniform Commercial Code and New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act;
(b) in Section 15 below, the limitation on liability for lost profits or loss or misuse of any data (for example, to the extent unenforceable under the New Jersey Identity Theft Protection Act and New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act);
(c) in Section 15 below, application of the limitations of liability to the recovery of damages that arise under contract and tort, including negligence, strict liability or any other theory (for example, to the extent such damages are recoverable by a consumer under New Jersey law, including the New Jersey Products Liability Act;
(d) in Section 16 below, the requirement that you indemnify RH (for example, to the extent the scope of such indemnity is prohibited under New Jersey law); and
(e) in Section 18 below, the New York governing law provision (for example, to the extent that your rights as a consumer residing in New Jersey are required to be governed by New Jersey law).
4. Jurisdictional Issues. The the STORE Online Properties are controlled or operated (or both) from the United States, and are not intended to subject the STORE to any non-U.S. jurisdiction or law. The the STORE Online Properties may not be appropriate or available for use in some non-U.S. jurisdictions. Any use of the the STORE Online Properties is at your own risk, and you must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in doing so. We may limit the the STORE Online Properties' availability at any time, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction that we choose.
5. Products. The the STORE Online Properties may make available listings, descriptions and images of goods or services or related coupons or discounts (collectively, "Products"), as well as references and links to Products. Such Products may be made available by Password:XedE<84Gor by third parties. The availability through the the STORE Online Properties of any listing, description or image of a third-party Product does not imply our endorsement of such Product or affiliation with the provider of such Product. We make no representations as to the completeness, accuracy or timeliness of such listings, descriptions or images (including any features, specifications and prices contained therein). Such information and the availability of any Product (including the validity of any coupon or discount) is subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are for convenience only. We make reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of Products, including the applicable colors, however the actual colors you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and foreign laws (including minimum age requirements) regarding the possession, use and sale of any Product.
6. Transactions. We may make available the ability to purchase or otherwise obtain certain Products through the the STORE Properties or through other sales channels such as telephone orders, mail orders or our physical stores (a "Transaction"). If you wish to make a Transaction, you may be asked to supply certain relevant information, such as your credit card number and its expiration date, your billing address and your shipping information ("Payment Information"). YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE ANY CREDIT CARD THAT YOU SUBMIT IN CONNECTION WITH A TRANSACTION. By submitting such information, you grant to us the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating Transactions. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction. You agree to pay all charges incurred by you or on your behalf through the the STORE Online Properties, at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred, including all shipping and handling charges. In addition, you are responsible for any taxes applicable to your Transactions. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service.
We and our third party payment service providers may request, and may receive from any of your payment card issuers or any payment card network, updated payment card information, such as cancellation of any payment card account, or updated payment card numbers or expiration dates. If such updated information is provided to us and/or any of our third party payment service providers, we may use that information to process any payment that you have authorized us to charge to such payment card, including payment for any outstanding balances owed by you on any purchase. By using the the STORE Online Properties and accepting this Agreement, you hereby authorize the STORE and its third party payment service providers to update your payment card information and charge your payment card using any such updated payment card information. Your payment card issuer may allow you to opt out of providing updated card information. For more information, please contact your payment card issuer.
Restrictions. the STORE reserves the right, including without prior notice, to limit the available quantity of or discontinue making available any Product; to impose conditions on the honoring of any coupon, discount or similar promotion; to bar any user from making any Transaction; to cancel any Transaction even after it has been placed on line through the the STORE Online Properties, via customer service, in a Gallery, and/or in an Outlet, and to refuse to provide any user with any Product. By making a Transaction, you represent that the applicable Products will be used only in a lawful manner. You agree that you will not resell any products or services obtained through a Transaction, unless we have provided our express prior written consent for you to do so.
Consent Agreement for Storing Payment Information. You agree that we may store your Payment Information following your completion of a Transaction. We will only use Payment Information to finalize complete payment for any Product purchased online though the the STORE Online Properties, via customer service, in the STORE brick and mortar and/or to facilitate future transactions you may initiate through the the STORE Online Properties. You may withdraw your consent permitting the STORE to store your Payment Information by adjusting your settings in "My Account". Any changes to the terms of this consent permitting the STORE to store your Payment Information will be communicated to you as described in Section 1 of this Agreement.
Refunds & Exchanges. Refunds and exchanges will be subject to the STORE ’s applicable refund and exchange policies. The refund and exchange policy for Transactions made through thestore.design is available at https://www.thestore.design.
In the event that you have received a refund, an exchange and/or a temporary replacement Product for Product purchased through an the STORE, via the STORE brick and mortar, or online and you have not returned that Product and/or the temporary replacement Product to us within ten (10) business days after you have received a refund, or you received a refund that was greater than the amount you paid, then you agree that we can hold and not process any pending and/or any future orders from you until we have received the Product or full payment from you. You also agree that if a Product for which you received a refund or exchange, or a temporary replacement Product is not returned to us within ten (10) business days after you are issued a refund, then we may utilize your current or future Payment Information to re-charge you for that Product at any time.
Shipping. the STORE offers shipping services subject to the STORE's applicable shipping policies. The shipping policy for Transactions made through theSTORE.deisgn is available at https://www.thestore.design.
Trade Customers; Contract Customers. If you are a trade customer as determined by the STORE, then, in addition to this Agreement, the Trade Terms & Conditions will apply to you and your Transactions as a trade customer; such additional terms and conditions are generally made available in connection with the registration process for trade customers. If you are a contract customer as determined by the STORE, then, in addition to this Agreement, the Contract Terms & Conditions will apply to you and your Transactions as a contract customer; such additional terms and conditions are generally made available in connection with the registration process for contract customers.
To the extent of any conflict between the terms and conditions of this Agreement and those of the Trade Terms & Conditions or the Contract Terms & Conditions, those of the Trade Terms & Conditions and the Contract Terms & Conditions will govern.
7. Gift Registries. We may make a gift registry service available to you through www.thestore.design. Any gift registry that you create with us (a "Gift Registry") must be for an event involving you or someone who has authorized you to create a Gift Registry on his or her behalf. If a user makes a Transaction using a Gift Registry, we will attempt to update such Gift Registry promptly to reflect such purchases, although we cannot guarantee that we will always be able to do so. We will attempt to keep a Gift Registry accessible for one (1) years after the date of the applicable event, although this time period is subject to change without notice in our discretion.
8. Registration; User Names and Passwords. You may need to register to use all or part of any the STORE Property. We may reject, or require that you change, any user name, password or other information that you provide to us in registering. Your user name and password are for your personal use only and should be kept confidential; you, and not the STORE, are responsible for any use or misuse of your user name or password, and you must promptly notify us of any confidentiality breach or unauthorized use of your user name, password or account for any the STORE Online Property.
9. Rules of Conduct. In connection with the the STORE Online Properties, you must not: • Post, transmit or otherwise make available through or in connection with the the STORE Online Properties any materials that are or may be:
(a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful or intimidating, or otherwise fail to respect the rights and dignity of others; (b) defamatory, libelous, fraudulent or otherwise tortious;
(c) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; or
(d) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right, without the express prior written consent of the applicable owner. •
You are responsible for obtaining, maintaining and paying for all hardwareand all telecommunications and other services needed to use the the STORE Online Properties.
10. Limited License. Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, and solely for so long as you are permitted by the STORE to use the Sites, you may view one (1) copy of any portion of the Sites to which we provide you access hereunder, on any single device, solely for your personal, noncommercial use. The Apps are licensed (not sold) to end users. Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, and solely for so long as you are permitted by the STORE to use the Apps, we hereby permit you, on a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable basis, to install and use the Apps on a mobile device that you own or control.
11. the STORE's Proprietary Rights. We and our suppliers own the Sites and Apps, which are protected by proprietary rights and laws. If you fail tocomply with any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement, you must immediately cease using the Apps and remove (that is, uninstall and delete) the Apps from your mobile device.
12. Third Party Materials; Links. Certain functionality of the the STORE Online Properties may make available access to materials made available by third parties ("Third Party Materials"), or allow for the routing or transmission of such Third Party Materials, including via links. By using such functionality, you are directing us to access, route and transmit to you the applicable Third Party Materials. We neither control nor endorse, nor are we responsible for, any Third Party Materials, including the accuracy, integrity, quality, legality, usefulness or safety of Third Party Materials, or any intellectual property rights therein. Certain Third Party Materials may, among other things, be inaccurate, misleading or deceptive. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to be a representation or warranty by RH with respect to any Third Party Materials. We have no obligation to monitor Third Party Materials, and we may block or disable access to any Third Party Materials (in whole or part) through the the STORE Online Properties at any time. In addition, the availability of any Third Party Materials through the the STORE Online Properties does not imply our endorsement of, or our affiliation with, any provider of such Third Party Materials, nor does such availability create any legal relationship between you and any such provider.
YOUR USE OF THIRD PARTY MATERIALS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IS SUBJECT TO ANY ADDITIONAL TERMS, CONDITIONS AND POLICIES APPLICABLE TO SUCH THIRD PARTY MATERIALS (SUCH AS TERMS OF SERVICE OR PRIVACY POLICIES OF THE PROVIDERS OF SUCH THIRD PARTY MATERIALS).
14. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW: (A) THE RH ONLINE PROPERTIES AND ANY PRODUCTS AND THIRD PARTY MATERIALS ARE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY; AND (B) RH DISCLAIMS ALL
WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE RH ONLINE PROPERTIES AND ANY PRODUCTS AND THIRD PARTY MATERIALS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT AND TITLE. THE PRODUCTS ARE NOT DESIGNED FOR
COMMERCIAL USE (SUCH AS USE IN HOTELS, RESTAURANTS OR ANY OTHER PLACE WHERE THE PUBLIC MAY USE A PRODUCT OUTSIDE OF A PRIVATE RESIDENTIAL SETTING), AND, WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER DISCLAIMER HEREIN, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM SUCH COMMERCIAL USE. THIS SECTION 14 DOES NOT AFFECT ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES THAT WE MAY PROVIDE DIRECTLY TO YOU IN WRITING WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH THE RH ONLINE PROPERTIES.
ALL DISCLAIMERS OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING IN THIS SECTION AND ELSEWHERE IN THIS AGREEMENT) ARE MADE FOR THE BENEFIT OF BOTH RH AND ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS
(COLLECTIVELY, THE "AFFILIATED ENTITIES").
While we try to maintain the timeliness, integrity and security of the RH Online Properties, we do not guarantee that the RH Online Properties are or will remain updated, complete, correct or secure, or that access to the RH Online Properties will be uninterrupted. The RH Online Properties may include inaccuracies, errors and materials that violate or conflict with this Agreement. Additionally, third parties may make unauthorized alterations to the RH Online Properties. If you become aware of any such alteration, please contact us by visiting https://www.restorationhardware.com/customer-service/contact-us.jsp and providing a description of such alteration and its location.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW: RH WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE OR DATA, LOSS OF OTHER INTANGIBLES, LOSS OF SECURITY OF INFORMATION TRANSMITTED VIA THE the STORE ONLINE PROPERTIES (INCLUDING UNAUTHORIZED INTERCEPTION BY THIRD PARTIES OF SUCH INFORMATION), EVEN IF ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW: (A) RH WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR
DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE RH ONLINE PROPERTIES OR FROM ANY PRODUCTS OR THIRD PARTY MATERIALS; (B) YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE RH ONLINE PROPERTIES OR ANY PRODUCTS OR THIRD PARTY MATERIALS IS TO STOP USING THE RH ONLINE PROPERTIES; AND (C) THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF RH FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE THE GREATER OF: (1) THE TOTAL AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO RH TO USE THE RH ONLINE PROPERTIES; AND (2) TEN U.S. DOLLARS ($10).
ALL LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING IN THIS SECTION AND ELSEWHERE IN THIS AGREEMENT) ARE MADE FOR THE BENEFIT OF BOTH RH AND THE AFFILIATED ENTITIES.
Applicable law in states other than New Jersey may not allow for limitations on certain implied warranties, or exclusions or limitations of
certain damages; solely to the extent that such law applies to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have certain additional rights.
16. Indemnity. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the STORE and the Affiliated Entities from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) arising out of (a) your use of, or activities in connection with, any of the the STORE Online Properties; and (b) any violation or alleged violation of this Agreement by you.
17. Termination. This Agreement is effective until terminated. the STORE may terminate or suspend your use of any or all of the the STORE Online Properties at any time and without prior notice, including if the STORE believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this Agreement. Upon any such termination or suspension, your right to use the the STORE Online Properties will immediately cease, and the STORE may, without liability to you or any third party, immediately deactivate or delete your user name, password and account(s), and all associated materials, without any obligation to provide any further access to such materials. Sections 2 through 9 and 11 through 24 shall survive any expiration or termination of this Agreement.
18. Governing Law; Arbitration. The terms of this Agreement are governed by the laws of the United States (including federal arbitration law) and the State of New York, U.S.A., without regard to its principles of conflicts of law, and regardless of your location. EXCEPT FOR DISPUTES THAT QUALIFY FOR SMALL CLAIMS COURT, ALL DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY ASPECT OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND RH, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE, FRAUD, MISREPRESENTATION OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WILL BE RESOLVED THROUGH FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION BEFORE A NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR INSTEAD OF IN A COURT BY A JUDGE OR JURY AND YOU AGREE THAT RH AND YOU ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO TRIAL BY A JURY. YOU AGREE THAT ANY ARBITRATION UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL TAKE PLACE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS; CLASS ARBITRATIONS AND CLASS ACTIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED AND YOU AGREE TO GIVE UP THE ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION. The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Consumer Arbitration Rules, as amended by this Agreement. The Consumer Arbitration Rules are
available online at https://www.adr.org/aaa/ShowProperty?nodeId=/UCM/ADRSTAGE2021425&revision=latestreleased. The arbitrator will conduct hearings, if any, by teleconference or videoconference, rather than by personal appearances, unless the arbitrator determines upon request by you or by us that an in-person hearing is appropriate. Any in-person appearances will be held at a location which is reasonably convenient to
both parties with due consideration of their ability to travel and other pertinent circumstances. If the parties are unable to agree on a location,
such determination should be made by the AAA or by the arbitrator. The arbitrator's decision will follow the terms of this Agreement and will be final and binding. The arbitrator will have authority to award temporary, interim or permanent injunctive relief or relief providing for specific performance of this Agreement, but only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by the individual claim before the arbitrator. The award rendered by the arbitrator may be confirmed and enforced in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, nothing in this Agreement will preclude you from bringing issues to the attention of federal, state or local agencies and, if the law allows, they can seek relief against us for you.
19. Filtering. We hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_contentcontrol_software_and_providers. Please note that the STORE does not endorse any of the products or services listed on such site.
20. Export Controls. You are responsible for complying with United States export controls and for any violation of such controls, including any United States embargoes or other federal rules and regulations restricting exports. You represent, warrant and covenant that you are not (a) located in, or a resident or a national of, any country subject to a U.S. government embargo or other restriction, or that has been designated by the U.S. government as a "terrorist supporting" country; or (b) on any of the U.S. government lists of restricted end users.
21. Miscellaneous. This Agreement does not, and shall not be construed to, create any partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency or franchisor-franchisee relationship between you and the STORE. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, that provision will be deemed severable from this Agreement and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision. You may not assign, transfer or sublicense any or all of your rights or obligations under this Agreement without our express prior written consent. We may assign, transfer or sublicense any or all of our rights or obligations under this Agreement without restriction. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is for convenience only, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision. All terms defined in the singular shall have the same meanings when used in the plural, where appropriate and unless otherwise specified. Any use of the term "including" or variations thereof in this Agreement shall be construed as if followed by the phrase "without limitation". This Agreement, including any terms and conditions incorporated herein, is the entire agreement between you and relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements or understandings between you and the STORE relating to such subject matter. Notices to you (including notices of changes to this Agreement) may be made via posting to the the STORE Online Properties or by email (including in each case via links), or by regular mail. Without limitation, a printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. the STORE will not be responsible for any failure to fulfill any obligation due to any cause beyond its control.